Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 weeks till OPEN SEASON

Dove, Squirrel, and Geese oh my....
    Went over the shotguns, checking springs, firing pins, and actions. Removed the excessive oil and grease from spring storage. Bought some shells (She says “An excessive amount”, what does she know about excessive! A closet full of shoes when she only has 2 feet!). I am chomp- in at the bit to get out there.
    BT380 Duo CCW
    NRA Member

Re: 9 weeks till OPEN SEASON

To be so enthused. ahhh!
    My bow, turkey shotgun, bird shotgun, muzzleloader ect.. have collected dust for about 5 years now. Not as mad at them as I once was I guess?
    I still do the deer hunts, now trying with a revolver and just iron sights. Even that I think is a social trip to B.B.Q, drink, and B.S with the guys. I no longer pull a trigger unless its worth a brag.
    Think I need a bear, or cougar, or even a Africa hunt.. but then theres the money issue, ug. Oh well..go get em bgc!!!!!
    (besides Ill let you eat the goose, almost as nasty as a duck):p

Comment

And.... only 18 weeks till open season on Democrats and encombants!

Sorry.... couldn't resist.
      Certified Armed Infidel

Si vis pacem, para bellum <if you want peace, prepare for war>

Comment

i miss the small game season hunting i used to do .... good hunting to you BGC
        A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Originally posted by Liveneasy View Post

now there is a season i can still do !!!!
          A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Originally posted by Liveneasy View Post

That's the one I'm waiting for. Big game . :)
            jr

Comment

Originally posted by bgc View Post
              Dove, Squirrel, and Geese oh my....
              Went over the shotguns, checking springs, firing pins, and actions. Removed the excessive oil and grease from spring storage. Bought some shells (She says “An excessive amount”, what does she know about excessive! A closet full of shoes when she only has 2 feet!). I am chomp- in at the bit to get out there.
              Even though I wouldn't consider a shot gun needing to be 'sighted in' like a rifle is, it would make a good excuse for the "excessive" ammo & also an excuse to get out there a little early?? :)
              Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
                Even though I wouldn't consider a shot gun needing to be 'sighted in' like a rifle is, it would make a good excuse for the "excessive" ammo & also an excuse to get out there a little early?? :)
                I have been working the crow for the past few weeks, still it nothing like hunting dove, the olny bird i have seen that cant fly strait.
                BT380 Duo CCW
                NRA Member

Comment

never had the chance to hunt dove. was not allowed in jersey... idiots !!!!!

Comment

7 weeks left.....
                    BT380 Duo CCW
                    NRA Member

Comment

Working...
                    X