Decision Made-Shotgun ordered.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decision Made-Shotgun ordered.

Wife said lets go down to Academy and take a look at that shotgun you may want. LOL She knew our 1 yr anniversary is in a month and needed to find the gift I wanted to make sure she got the ring she wants! LOL. I choose the Stevens 350 for 2 primary reasons. I am left handed and bottom ejection more friendly to me and steel receiver. At 8lbs unloaded not a light weight but I am a big guy and would not be hauling miles through the field anyway. She said buy it but I waited to get home and saved some money going through Buds which I have done before. $228.00 free shipping and lifetime warranted by Buds for $11.00 bucks. Academy wanted $264.00. Stock pic below.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	stev350security12g.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	605030Click image for larger version

Name:	stevens350 12g.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	605031
    "If ya always do what ya always have done you will always get what ya always got"

Re: Decision Made-Shotgun ordered.

Wow....shooterrick....man you got it made.
    Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by brojohn View Post
      Wow....shooterrick....man you got it made.
      Don't jump to conclusions there brojohn ..... we haven't seen pictures of the ring his wife wants for their anniversary!

PS. Nice shottie there Shooterric

Comment

Originally posted by Pond Scum View Post
        Don't jump to conclusions there brojohn ..... we haven't seen pictures of the ring his wife wants for their anniversary!

PS. Nice shottie there Shooterric
        LOL. Well she is not demanding in the least. The ring is actually 3 small bands about 360.00 at the jewelers. Leaves me some room for ammo. LOL
        "If ya always do what ya always have done you will always get what ya always got"

Comment

Originally posted by shooterrick View Post
          The ring is actually 3 small bands about 360.00 at the jewelers. Leaves me some room for ammo. LOL
          or a weaponlight

Comment

shooterrick: I have got to know this. Does your wife actually know how much the rings cost? Or, does she think it is more than $360? If she actually knows how much they cost, then you have a wonderful woman and I hope that you treasure her.

Any wife that will tell you it's OK to buy a gun is a woman to be valued and shown every kindness--they are rare.

Comment

Originally posted by FakeBersaName View Post
              shooterrick: I have got to know this. Does your wife actually know how much the rings cost? Or, does she think it is more than $360? If she actually knows how much they cost, then you have a wonderful woman and I hope that you treasure her.

Any wife that will tell you it's OK to buy a gun is a woman to be valued and shown every kindness--they are rare.
              Yes she knows my friend. She picked the rings out herself based on the budget we set for each other our first anniversary. Oh and she knows she is treasured. I make sure of that every day.

Comment

Working...
              X