Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GUNSANE NEW SHOT GUN AND GETTING READY FOR THE HUNT.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUNSANE NEW SHOT GUN AND GETTING READY FOR THE HUNT.

THIS IS NOT HOW YOU DO THINGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgmMPth01jc
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Re: GUNSANE NEW SHOT GUN AND GETTING READY FOR THE HUNT.

WoW MoM WoW.

Stoopid phone.
    "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

I usually have the Princess, my gunbearer, handle those duties. Since it was informal target practice, I dismissed her for other chores, such as getting me a beer and fixing supper. How was I to know that she pre-loaded the gun with cheap Rooskie shotshells. Now I'm gonna have to order one of those Bersa caps, SINCE I CAN'T SEEM TO WIN ONE IN A KARMA!
      Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

"Life is tough! It's a lot tougher if'n you're stupid!"
        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

I really thought that that guy (GS) was going to look down the barrel a second time when he picked it up... Gun sane, I bet you wished you would have let your princess go out and do that while you got your own beer and made supper !!!
          A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Just two inches more towards his head we would have a Darwin Award
            In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

I've had exactly one hang fire with a shotgun. A box of old shotshells that was given to me. I suspect they got damp at one time or another. I tossed them. I waited Like I was supposed to but had taken the shotgun off my shoulder and angled it to the ground. Thing went off and tweaked my shoulder as well as scaring the bejeesus out of me. Hang fires are not a fun experience.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post
                Just two inches more towards his head we would have a Darwin Award
                Watch close He just let it rock forward when it fired. Other wise he was dead man falling. I hope he kept the had to remind him how stupid but lucky he was. He makes Elmer Fudd look like a genius.
                Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

Those of us who shoot flintlocks are quite used to a pan going up followed by no report. I use the 3 minute rule with BP. Always prime the flash hole not just charge the pan. Don't let Mr. Darwin sneak up on you.
                  In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

We need +P loads worked up for for Black powder . I want a big Kaboom and lots of smoke . I let some other person shoot 1st test round

I use the 3 minute rule with BP
                    I sure the men at Alamo followed that rule on that Sunday morning
                    Certified Armed Infidel

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

No too smart!
                      Gunowner99
                      NRA Endowment Life Member
                      Bersa Thunder 380 Plus

Comment

Just think.............if our technology continues to develop .....we'll lose more of these guys.
                        Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

I think its faked. First, why was he taping himself shoot in the first place, then second its just too huge a coincedense that the time he tapes is the one time he has a hangfire. Plus, if you were truly stupid enough to do that, and taped it, would you really put it on youtube?

But, if true, Darwin will catch up soon enough with the idjit.

Comment

Originally posted by lee1959 View Post
                            I think its faked. First, why was he taping himself shoot in the first place, then second its just too huge a coincedense that the time he tapes is the one time he has a hangfire. Plus, if you were truly stupid enough to do that, and taped it, would you really put it on youtube?

But, if true, Darwin will catch up soon enough with the idjit.
                            I recall it being a fake but don't trust my recollection anymore. More fun to believe he was just stupid.
                            Certified Armed Infidel .
                            WARNING: All my ammo contains bacon grease for a one way ticket to hell!
                            45/70 when Bacon is still on the hoof. Here Piggie Piggie and ISIS pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by gtgeorge View Post
                              I recall it being a fake but don't trust my recollection anymore. More fun to believe he was just stupid.
                              Gun Sane had to fake it, 'cause he's smarter than that.
                              Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
                              X