GRANDDAUGHTER SHOOTING SKEET...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GRANDDAUGHTER SHOOTING SKEET...

i'm not sure. i think it might be a range gun. i'll ask my son when i call him later today. (he's in NY, i'm in NC).

TB
    Trying to use fact & logic to sway the opinion of someone with an agenda is a complete waste of time & energy.

Comment

Originally posted by PHMadness View Post
      Very cool Trailblazer, I wish all kids had the opportunity to learn firearm skills, or at least be exposed to the reality of them instead of the MSM propaganda.

Stoopid phone.
      we start them early. she's been shooting since maybe 10 or 11 yrs old. i posted a picture here of her shooting in a turkey shoot when she was about 12. i no longer have the picture but maybe one of you computer nerds can find it on here.

TB
      Trying to use fact & logic to sway the opinion of someone with an agenda is a complete waste of time & energy.

Comment

Not a computer nerd, but here's a link.

http://www.bersachat.com/forums/show...t=turkey+shoot
        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by Talonap View Post
          What flavor Shotty is that?
          it's a super bantam Mossburg 20g with a bird barrel.(youth model). i bought it at Dick's for Christmas on one of my trips home a few years ago..
          Last edited by trailblazer; 12-22-2016, 03:41 PM.

Comment

ok, here's the Turkey shoot, huge Thank You to mitchr. she is about 12 yrs. here.

that is her brother standing behind the guy with the clipboard.

Click image for larger version

Name:	saraturkey.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	600269

Comment

Originally posted by JONESN View Post
              Looks like she enjoys skeeting there Gary! You raised her rite................
              jeff;

we start them early.

TB

Comment

Most girls don't like shooting shotguns because of recoil...that's pretty good that she seems to be the opposite.

Comment

Well, most girls I know are scared in the presence of a gun handled by a non-authority.

Comment

Originally posted by chard0710 View Post
                    Well, most girls I know are scared in the presence of a gun handled by a non-authority.
                    not sure if you saw the picture on the front page of this thread. she is in a turkey shoot, age either 12 or 13. i can no longer remember.

i am proud to say that all the girls in our family, my nieces & granddaughters, are athletes. two are playing college sports & all except the two youngest, ages 8 & 6 play organized sports. firearms is the next logical step.

TB

Comment

Working...
                    X