Mossberg Tractical .410

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mossberg Tractical .410

I have been drooling over this one for a couple months: But too much money according my Wife we can't afford it. Am thinkin about rebuilding mine, but it costs almost as much as buying it new with parts and labor.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cmbt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	605438
    Last edited by ParaCav; 04-22-2017, 04:31 PM. Reason: I"m an old Man! Gimme a break.
    TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Re: Mossberg Tractical .410

You can pick up a universal forend grip at Cheaper Than Dirt for about $20, depending upon your model. I don't know about the muzzle brake choke thingy.

P.S. I hope I didn't offend anyone by mentioning CTD. There may be a few scabs that have not healed.
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

I ordered a new .410 choke bore 18.5 inch barrel from Mossberg in 2015 for $81.33 delivered. (Item # 10003 M500E CB BBL ASM 18.5 NON-PRTD BLUE) Simple swap out and then you have both barrels.

Factory# = (800)363-3555 (stock item ordered and shipped same day)

Long story short, jab is a male.
      Active member in Bersa Forums since 03-13-2005.

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Actually the forend grip can be purchased at a reasonable price, but not the quality as OEM parts, not very good ratings on replacement grips. The spreader on the end of the barrel is big bucks including the labor. I am not equipped to replace it. I can buy a new gun from a gunbroker for about the same price that I would have in my present .410, plus parts and assembly. My problem is the "Boss" says "NO! on Both!

Comment

Originally posted by ParaCav View Post
          Actually the forend grip can be purchased at a reasonable price, but not the quality as OEM parts, not very good ratings on replacement grips. The spreader on the end of the barrel is big bucks including the labor. I am not equipped to replace it. I can buy a new gun from a gunbroker for about the same price that I would have in my present .410, plus parts and assembly. My problem is the "Boss" says "NO! on Both!
          What do you do for walkin' around money, ParaCav? Then, what do you do when you've spent it? Suggestion, don't walk around so much, but replace it as if you had spent it. When you have enough stashed, buy it.
          Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

mitchr. you know that is very dangerous for me making 81.

Comment

I hate that! I tell my wife "but I'm bigger than you, and older, and I could push you over"! Lol, don't get me anywhere, but I feel like I'm tough just the same. Oh well, been putting up with it for over 25 years now, so you think I would be used to it? It's as if getting stabbed in the heart, when I get the eye roll from her....girls are mean I tell you! Lol.

Comment

I've been fortunate that Marty has taken up with guns also. We set a monthly "allowance" which was more than we actually needed, since we use CC for just about everything, so we could save up pretty quickly. 'Course, unplanned expenses such as washer & dryer, plumbing medical expenses, etc have forced us to cut back on our allowance & no gun buys recently.
                Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
                  I've been fortunate that Marty has taken up with guns also. We set a monthly "allowance" which was more than we actually needed, since we use CC for just about everything, so we could save up pretty quickly. 'Course, unplanned expenses such as washer & dryer, plumbing medical expenses, etc have forced us to cut back on our allowance & no gun buys recently.
                  Mitchr, Simply enjoy the lot you have ! Oh, take care and i hope you have a full recovery .
                  If you never do, you,ll never know!

Breaking News!!Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with BATTERY!!!

Comment

There be 2 scabs GS........one being CTD and their gouging policy, the other being Mossberg's legal action against mfgrs. of certain drop-in trigger groups. I own a Mav 88 and a 702 .22 but those will be the last ones I buy. There's some really purdy Remmies out there ParaCav. The Saiga is awesome but since banned Russian imports the prices rival CDT's gun scare prices.

Comment

I have had Mossberg shotguns since I was in High School, they make great firearms. Their legal dealings with other firearm Mfgs.is their business not mine. But that's all academic. At my age the last thing I need is another gun.

Comment

I have had Mossberg shotguns since I was in High School, they make great firearms. Their legal dealings with other firearm Mfgs.is their business not mine. But that's all academic. At my age the last thing I need is another gun.
                        The legal dealings they are pulling are a dirty stunt that I wouldn't have expected from a reputable company in the industry. The fact they ARE doing it has cost them a lot of purchasers that stand on principle. I'll never buy another Mossberg nor buy from CTD, no matter the quality or discount, respectively. Not to mention, dirt must be pretty high dollar, 'cause CTD is not typically the best bargain anyway.

Comment

Working...
                        X