Gun has been in safe too long

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun has been in safe too long

September will not get here soon enough.........
    BT380 Duo CCW
    NRA Member

Re: Gun has been in safe too long

Why can't the gun come out now?

Comment

Could it be frozen and need to thaw out?

Don't keep us in suspense... September?

EDIT, stupid me this is the shotgun forum BIRD SEASON!
      Last edited by Reginald Carstairs; 04-26-2010, 03:29 PM.
      In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

I had one of my shot guns out last week -- went turkey hunting. Going again next week in another state. You may want to take up Spring Turkey Hunting or Spring Goose Hunting (if they have a season near you) to help that shot gun itch.
        Tomorrow is one day closer to November.

Comment

skeet/trap is always in season.....slugs on the range....never leave mine in the safe for long
          Barack Obama is the first politician I have ever known that has met or exceeded every one of my expectations. As bad as I thought he would be, I truly had no idea.

Comment

Last year I bought a new 12ga pump 3 weeks after having shoulder surgery on my strong side. it was on sale. I had a big itch to shoot it. Was still in a sling when I took it home.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddog View Post
              skeet/trap is always in season.....slugs on the range....never leave mine in the safe for long
              Broke 4 teeth last week, wife tried to cook the skeet I bagged.

Bill
              W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
              NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

Originally posted by R.Ph. 380 View Post

Bill
                where'd she learn to cook? they gotta marinate for atleast a week.... then slow cook in a crockpot for 2 days....should be nice and soft by then
                Barack Obama is the first politician I have ever known that has met or exceeded every one of my expectations. As bad as I thought he would be, I truly had no idea.

Comment

Turkey season still on here, I'm just too lazy to go anymore. Safe is a safe place!

Comment

I have turkeys in back yard Can't remember where I put shot gun or 00buck Wonder what a DPX would do to one.

Oh why do you need a shot gun for turkey . Why does it have to be camo and a 10 gauge and how did people kill turkeys before all this ninja camo stuff . Their not all that big and bad Not like hunting lion or something
                    Last edited by Michael T; 04-27-2010, 01:11 AM.
                    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Originally posted by Michael T View Post
                      I have turkeys in back yard Can't remember where I put shot gun or 00buck Wonder what a DPX would do to one.

Oh why do you need a shot gun for turkey . Why does it have to be camo and a 10 gauge and how did people kill turkeys before all this ninja camo stuff . Their not all that big and bad Not like hunting lion or something
                      as to what ya hunt turkey with.....here i believe the law requires a shotgun...some states require steel shot.... some have limits on the size of shot you use.. all a bunch of bs ya ask me....we don't hunt turkeys in camo...we just walk into a cornfield and walk out 5 min later with a few goodsize birds...they really are one of the dumbest birds out there

Comment

Originally posted by Bighand2 View Post
                        I had one of my shot guns out last week -- went turkey hunting. Going again next week in another state. You may want to take up Spring Turkey Hunting or Spring Goose Hunting (if they have a season near you) to help that shot gun itch.
                        Our spring goose season in central Ohio involves hitting them with cars....they walk out onto the freeway...
                        BT380 Duo CCW
                        NRA Member

Comment

Originally posted by R.Ph. 380 View Post

Bill
                          Boil them first....
                          BT380 Duo CCW
                          NRA Member

Comment

State requires shotgun use. You wear camo to call them in close, that's actually the fun part.
                            May not be to bright, but have excellent vision.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael T View Post
                              Oh why do you need a shot gun for turkey . Why does it have to be camo and a 10 gauge
                              When I was in high school living in southern Oklahoma, I used to go turkey hunting with the assistant principal, we used bows. He was bored with shotgunning, said it was too easy. Now I guess hogs with a bow are all the rage with the kids. Sadly, there were no hogs to be had back then.
                              "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Working...
                              X