Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CZ

Originally posted by FakeBersaName View Post
    How do you like the Trudot sights so far?
    The sights are stock and work fine for me.
    Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Ordered a 75D PCR that should arrive today.
      Looking forward to that!
      Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Here's my new PCR! Didn't have much time yesterday but did manage to put
        two mags of 115 gr. S&B FMJ rounds and 15 Speer Gold Dot 124 gr. HP rounds
        down range. Performed flawlessly. The sights seem to be combat oriented.
        She feels and shoots like a thoroughbred. Will give a more detailed report
        as time allows and will post some target pics.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0581[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	196.4 KB
ID:	601001
        Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Addicted just like I said! Very Nice PCR! Now eye a P09! It's a freakn rifle with 19 plus 1 in 9mm!
          Certified Armed Infidel Willing and Able ISIS Eliminator!!!!

Comment

I might be picking up a P07 next month. Trying to decide between that and the Beretta PX4 compact.

Comment

John: There is nothing to decide between the Beretta and the CZ P-07. Get the P-07! I promise you will not be sorry.

Comment

Every CZ pistol I have ever handled or shot was very well made and finished. Really nice guns. They do absolutely nothing for me. The only one I would maybe buy is a Rami. The full size models look funny. The proportions or the shape, they're just odd.
                The rifles on the other hand, I'll take one of each and two of some.
                "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

i thought the 82/83 looks handles / is a lot like a Bersa Thunder ?

Comment

Originally posted by PHMadness View Post
                    Every CZ pistol I have ever handled or shot was very well made and finished. Really nice guns. They do absolutely nothing for me. The only one I would maybe buy is a Rami. The full size models look funny. The proportions or the shape, they're just odd.
                    The rifles on the other hand, I'll take one of each and two of some.
                    I actually find the metal frame CZ pistols very attractive. They look good and feel extremely well, just like a good girl should.
                    To each his own though for beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
                    Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

I have several CZ's! And the .22 Kadet conversion! CZ-75B in .40

Name:	102_3981_zps3237c201.jpg
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	601006

Name:	102_4004_zps80211d57.jpg
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	601007

A CZ 82 and an 83!

Name:	DSCN0816_zps5501437d.jpg
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	601008

Name:	DSCN6479_zpsg8casqyc.jpg
Size:	266.9 KB
ID:	601009
                      Completely rebuilt my CZ-82. A Complete strip down and refinish with Duracoat and new springs..........Fun Times! The Auto Safely will give you nightmares!Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1767_zps6gd7jdkb.jpg
Size:	163.3 KB
ID:	601010
                      Last edited by Sgt.Stiglitz; 06-15-2018, 07:10 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

mines such a cream puff i hope i never find out!

for some reason i thought it was an 82 but i looked up 82 & 83 online and it came back that 82's are the military service model and 83's are commercial, after i posted the pic i see right on the slide it's an 82 in 32NAA ... ?

i tried to contact CZ for any info / literature on the model / chambering but no reply

quite a few make-overs on GB, some interesting, lots of candidates for make-overs too

Comment

If you havenít looked around at cajun gun works your missing out I have put Cajuns trigger/action kits in 3 czs rami , 75 compact and sp01 and they have some of the best triggers of any semi autos I have fired.
                          Good stuff , although from the looks of your target you donít need any help.
                          "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by FakeBersaName View Post
                            John: There is nothing to decide between the Beretta and the CZ P-07. Get the P-07! I promise you will not be sorry.
                            Well, sorry to disappoint. I did not get the P07....

I got a PCR

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                              Well, sorry to disappoint. I did not get the P07....

I got a PCR
                              Congrats on the PCR John. That is a weapon that will serve you well. Keep us informed on the range sessions and don't forget the pics.
                              Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Name:	2_E4_D98_EF-7_C61-4_ED8-_B23_E-9741_F7_AF94_D2.jpg
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	601020

Looks like the others, but came with 15 rounders instead of the flush 14.

Looking for a good appendix holster. I’ve come to like the ones with the “claw” or “wing” but the maker I buy doesn’t make for the PCR

Comment

Working...
                                X