CZ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CZ

Congrats John on an excellent choice. My usual EDC for nearly 10yrs now has been a PCR with CT grips carried in a UBG 'Phaetos' holster. I've found it carries like a smaller gun but shoots like a bigger one.

Comment

First, a big hello to all !! I have not been on the site in over a year ( I think). Just want to say that I was not familiar with CZ until my friend brought his to the range about 5 years ago. My best endorsement for the CZ is that if we had a bad day at the range, we saved the CZ 75 for last. We always did very well with it and could them leave the range feeling good. Sorry to say I still don't own one, but one day... Oh one day I will.

Comment

I have always wanted a CZ 75 C. Was always low on funds when I found one.

However- last June I wound up with a little xtra cash....and I bought a CZ clone for about $340 otd. They are advertised as "authorized clones" what ever that means. They are made in Turkey by Canik and imported by TriStar. I was so impressed with it that I bought 3 more (different models) within a month. I have never been sorry.
        I highly recommend this gun. Absolutely nothing wrong with the CZ though..... it just costs more.

P.S. I added the Cool Hand grips....much thinner than originals. This gun is an excellent shooter.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by brojohn; 09-12-2018, 08:35 PM.
        Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Is that the C-100 or C-120? I can never find ANY of those around my area! Five decent guns stores around me, and nobody carries any of the Caniks, except for the TP's and such.

Comment

That is the -100. I ordered it from Bud's.
            I search online when I want to buy.... I always look for a deal (if one is there). They ship it to a pawn shop close to me- I pay a $20 fee for the transfer.
            Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Working...
            X