Llama model 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Llama model 1

I have a llama model 1, chambered in .32 acp. The pistol was given to me many years ago and Iíve never paid much attention to it. It has just been occupying a spot in my safe. Iíve done a little research on the pistol, but thereís just not a lot out there. Iíve learned enough to know that itís somewhat rare. But, other than that, Iím a little in the dark. Mine is in very good condition with very little wear. Anybody out there have any knowledge theyíd like to share. It would be appreciated.

Re: Llama model 1

Welcome to Bersa Chat B. Myers. No personal experience with Llama, but someone should be along that can help.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

I don't know anymore than what Wikipedia has to offer on it, but I'd love to see pics of it if you've got them!

Comment

Welcome B. Myers,

I Googled "llama model 1" and found quite a bit of interesting information on your model 1.

Look here for some Wikipedia Info.

I have had @ Llama IIIA .380 models in the past and they are excellent, fun shooters.

regards jab
        Long story short, jab is a male.
        Active member in Bersa Forums since 03-13-2005.

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Polly. I have seen the Wikipedia site, but there’s not much there on the model 1. Appreciate it though.

Comment

Is it similar to the 380 Micromax? I have one of those like a miniature 1911.
            W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
            NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

Working...
            X