Cz PCR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cz PCR

Didnít want to completely take over the other CZ thread. Picked up my PCR last weekend. I snuck into the range at work yesterday and today. Yesterday put 60 rounds of 147 HST +P through it. Target below. Quick fire just to check feeding of the rounds. 20 yards. Shooting a little high. But getting used to the gun and the sights. Was shooting 5 rounds quick, then decock, then repeat. 4 mags worth.

Got in again today. About 150 rounds, probably 95% HST rounds. Mix case of loose rounds, mix of 147 HST and 147 American Eagle standard pressure. No failures of any kind. Shoots accurate when I can do my part.

Think my target from yesterday would have been better, but the BG looks a little short. I think that was my problem.

Got the Cajun spring kit in last night, so going to install it tomorrow. I have 100 rounds of HST for test rounds to ensure proper ignition. Holster should be coming in next week or two.

Keep you guys updated on the progress if interested.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4072_DA5_C-770_D-46_A3-_B4_DE-_D2_EB40063897.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	605710

Re: Cz PCR

Dang, looks like Joe the Plumber has gone bad. Did he have that pistol concealed up his pipe?
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Ouch, he dead.
      In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

That's a fine weapon John. Good choice. Just a warning though, CZ's are habit forming.
        Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Don't try a P07 ,P09 or a Rami............... you'll buy them all! Nice shootn for a Rookie!
          Certified Armed Infidel Willing and Able ISIS Eliminator!!!!

Comment

Cz PCR

If you can find a Rami in the wild [emoji12]

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

Any updates on the PCR John?
              Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Iím still liking it. The trigger spring kit really worked well. I havenít had much range time lately. Iíve been in the range a bunch instructing, but not much time to get shooting. Thatís going to change here in a couple weeks though. Hoping to get out a little more

Comment

Here's my PCR. I haven't had much range time lately either and with winter fast approaching the outlook looks rather bleak.
                  Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Originally posted by WVSurveyor View Post
                    Here's my PCR. I haven't had much range time lately either and with winter fast approaching the outlook looks rather bleak.
                    Wow. What a pistol! Very nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X