Rare CZ I stumbled onto

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare CZ I stumbled onto

I found a CZ 99021 back in 2017. I was meaning to get the standard CZ75 compact, but the LGS had this used and $150 cheaper than the standard new. It was a year of carrying before I discovered it was a 1400 piece limited run.

Iíve been divesting myself of all black guns for shinier models, since my use for a pistol this size is as a visible open carry on my motorcycle. It certainly makes a huge difference in the number of times I get cut off while riding.

Anyway, today I see a Gunbroker auction for an unmodified version like mine going for $910 with 2 days still to go on the auction. Seller set the reserve at $750. Before this auction, finding a market price was not happening. No one was selling to set a market cost.

Time to sell.

My problem.... no paypal and no idea how to ship to a buyer.

My wife is setting up paypal today.

Help me out folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Walk a mile in my shoes, and you will be at the range.

Try ship my gun.

https://www.shipmygun.com/go/
    Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

^^^ good plan, save $ and CYA

shipping regs vary state to state, you probably need to comply with both states involved.

AFAIK all states require the item to be received by the purchaser through an FFL, not sure how you'd obtain the purchasers verified info other than just what he provides? raises questions in my mind, what if the purchaser is found to be not eligible to posses after you send the item?

pretty GB has an FAQ tutorial for buyers & sellers on their page ... good luck!

Comment

Thanks BroJohn. Iíd be happy to clear $550 for it, but the GB auction got me excited to actually make money rather than just cover costs into it.

Some folks are hard chroming with CGW upgrades on this model to make a real pretty gun that is selling $1250-$1750. Iím not spending $650 to get it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Walk a mile in my shoes, and you will be at the range.

Comment

I would think shipping is going to need an FFL. You might check with an FFL you use. He should know all the rules. I know you must have one if it is going out of state & must also go thru an FFL at destination. Not sure about shipping within the state of Texas. By using FFL to ship & to receive, you can be protected as the receiving FFL can hold up transfer until you get your money. I'm not sure how Paypal works in that regard.
          Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

You can ship directly to an FFL in another state if the FFL there will receive it. You will probably have to ship it Fed Ex Air. If you use an FFL on your end they can ship it USPS to the other FFL for a lower price.

Comment

Working...
            X