Anyone have the Walther PPS M2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have the Walther PPS M2?

Mine came with 3 mags- a 6, 7, and 8 rounder. The 7 rounder fits my hand good, but the 6 and 8 are too short and too long for my comfort.
    So- if anyone has this, and would like another 8 or 6.... I will gladly swap for your 7.

Anyone?

Thanks...
    Certified Armed Infidel

Originally posted by brojohn View Post
    The 7 rounder fits my hand good, but the 6 and 8 are too short and too long for my comfort.
    For a minute there, I thought that I had stumbled onto the Goldilocks and the Three Bears Forum.

I don't have any Walther mags, brojohn, but am curious about the PPS myself. How's it shoot?
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

It shoots good. The trigger is SAO and is very short and crisp at about 5#, maybe a little less. It weighs about 21 oz. It actually shoots pretty good. I do not like the grip shape, its a little on the thin side, and curvy. The 7 round mag lets it fit my hand just right, but the 6 is just too short to to allow me to get enough grip, and the 8 round just don't feel right.
      I have never had an issue with this gun....just not liking the grip with 3 different sizes.
      Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Geeze John, just take one out of the 8 and add it to the 6 after you've fired the first round. (Problem solved, three 7 round mags )
        Long story short, jab is a male.
        Active member in Bersa Forums since 03-13-2005.

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Dang!......I must be getting old (and dumber). I had to read that 3 times before I figured out it was sposed to be funny!
          Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Dang!......I must be getting old (and dumber). I had to read that 3 times before I figured out it was sposed to be funny!
            Long story short, jab is a male.
            Active member in Bersa Forums since 03-13-2005.

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Mag issue solved.
              Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Mag issue solved.
                Enlighten us on the fuzzy math.
                "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Originally posted by PHMadness View Post
                  Enlighten us on the fuzzy math.
                  I had reached out to Walther earlier and got a response- the 6, 7, and 8 round mags that come with the PPS M2 are actually all the same size- they just have a different bottom plates- which changes their capacity. So, I ordered a bottom plate for a 7 round capacity. Once done I'll have 2- 7 rounders and one 8.
                  Unfortunately they are expensive- one mag bottom, one keeper and shipping costs $24. Could have bought a new mag for $35.
                  Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Working...
                  X