My new revolver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new revolver

I gave up on finding a Taurus or Charter Arms snub nose 22 magnum revolver. In fact I couldn't even find a decent priced Ruger LCR(x). So I got a Smith and Wesson 351C. It's a 7 shot while the LCRx I bought a short while ago is a 6 shot. So the picture below shows them both. The S&W has a hidden hammer so it will fit in my pocket easier. Now, however, I'm having trouble finding a laser for it. If it isn't one thing it's another.
    Revolvers.jpg
    Certified Armed Infidel

Cool, one for each hand.
    Long story short, jab is a male.
    Active member in Bersa Forums since 03-13-2005.

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Nice pair you have there. My thoughts on the lasers they work good on TV shows. But that's just my thoughts. Enjoy

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY

Comment

That S&W is a great choice. A tad smaller than the LCRx and no hammer stub to catch on things. Personally, I wouldn't fret too much over the laser. Odds are you'll only use it at point-blank range, if spittin' in the attacker's eye doesn't stop him (or whatever personal pronoun is involved).
        Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHGCOOP View Post
          Nice pair you have there. My thoughts on the lasers they work good on TV shows. But that's just my thoughts. Enjoy

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
          When I qualified for my LTC I wasn't allow to use my laser. I did mange to put almost every round on target, but most were in the belly. With my laser I shoot 3 inch groups. With a 22 magnum, or even a 380, I'd rather have 7 rounds in the heart than having to reload a few times to stop someone.
          Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

I have a Taurus 941 22 mag that I carry when working around farm here. Does a great job on woodchucks! When we moved out here, there was quite an over population. I now have them limited to the woods. They can stay there, just don't need them digging around the house.
            IMG_0017.JPG
            Certified Armed Infidel!
            NRA Life Benefactor Member
            Help Protect Your Rights, Join the NRA today!
            Thunder 380 DuoTone & Matte

Comment

Working...
            X