Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RIA .380

Originally posted by Medic62 View Post
    Not a MicroMax, technically, but looks to be the same size & it's a Llama. I carried this as backup in the '70's and found it to be a reliable shooter.
    Nice looking pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Retired LEO
    NRA Member

Comment

Originally posted by brojohn View Post
      Its kinda like a good Soap Opera
      2015...what a great time to be alive-
      Star Wars returns.....
      and so does the Llama.

Man.....I just might have to go to work part-time. Wonder what those greeters make at WW?
      Don't forget the BP45cc! I will set aside the money right now for that one.
      Certified Armed Infidel
      كافر

Comment

Originally posted by BersaSales View Post
        Llama Micro-Max 380 should be out in the early part of 2015. It is going to be a good one folks!
        So, the RIA is now ~$370. Anyone actually have experience between the two?

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaInSC View Post
          So, the RIA is now ~$370. Anyone actually have experience between the two?
          I think there's been a delay in getting the Micro-Max into the states, so no comparison that I know of. I know lots of folks like the Rock Island pistols, but from my personal experience, I'd wait on the Metro Arms Llama.
          Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Do those have an internal extractor, or is that considered an external one?

Comment

The Llama? External extractor.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a used Baby Rock, it is having a couple issues, slide not locking back when mag goes empty, not wanting to feed flat nose.

I guy I bought it off of did not reveal that slide would not lock back, I called him after the fact and he just said I didnt notice.
                I did remove the mag and hand cycle the slide but did not reinsert mag and cycle the slide or I would have noticed no locky backy.
                I gave 350.00
                Here is the great part, I talked to Armscor ,let them know my issues..............they sent me a shipping label to get it back to them
                They said that they would get it up and running for me under warranty, talk about customer service....again they sent me a Fed-X shipping label, I was shocked to read the e-mail that said we have attached a shipping label, give us 4-6 weeks to fix it up.

Maybe Tophog will run down there and be sure they do it right
                Friday a thief, Sunday a king

Comment

Originally posted by darrellkansas View Post

Haha! If I still worked there I would definitely speed up the process for ya!

They are great at warrantees on their guns.
                  God made the Garand!

USN Gunner's Mate 1976-80

Moderator - nevadashooters.com

Comment

I bought a used Baby Rock, it is having a couple issues, slide not locking back when mag goes empty, not wanting to feed flat nose.

I guy I bought it off of did not reveal that slide would not lock back, I called him after the fact and he just said I didnt notice.
                    I did remove the mag and hand cycle the slide but did not reinsert mag and cycle the slide or I would have noticed no locky backy.
                    I gave 350.00
                    Here is the great part, I talked to Armscor ,let them know my issues..............they sent me a shipping label to get it back to them
                    They said that they would get it up and running for me under warranty, talk about customer service....again they sent me a Fed-X shipping label, I was shocked to read the e-mail that said we have attached a shipping label, give us 4-6 weeks to fix it up.

Well I got my Rock back in a manner of speaking.........they sent me a brand new one, did not say why on paperwork.....just says replace serial # ABC with serial number XYZ ,my original plastic box still has the original SN on it the sticker.The mag is now a stainless now instead of blued.
                    Friday a thief, Sunday a king

Comment

Well I got my Rock back in a manner of speaking.........they sent me a brand new one, did not say why on paperwork.....just says replace serial # ABC with serial number XYZ ,my original plastic box still has the original SN on it the sticker.The mag is now a stainless now instead of blued.
                      Wow, what great CS. I bought a RI mag from them to see if it would work in my 380 1911 from Spain. Bingo just like it was made for it. Very enjoyable little gun.

Bill
                      W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?

CERTIFIED ARMED INFIDEL
                      NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

"WHEN THE GOVERNMENT TAKES AWAY THE CITIZEN'S RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, IT BECOMS THE CITIZEN'S DUTY TO TAKE AWAY THE GOVERNMENT'S RIGHT TO GOVERN" GEORGE WASHINGTON

Comment

Working...
                      X