New Kimber 1911

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Kimber 1911

Just picked up this Kimber Custom II yesterday. I'm off to the range today to start breaking it in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180518_135411761~2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	605685

Re: New Kimber 1911

Fine precision tool. I bet it doesn't feel like a coffee can full of nuts and bolts when you shoot it.

Comment

Very nice, don't put your eye out.

Comment

Originally posted by stidgun View Post
        Very nice, don't put your eye out.
        You should have seen the first time I removed the recoil spring!

Comment

Man Rampo, that is one beautiful pistol!

Comment

Sweet weapon! How about an update on how its performed.
            Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Very nice........... an JUST REMEMBER........if you don't like it...........you can always offer it up for a KARMA! That would be awfully good of you!
              Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

The Kimber is becoming one of my favorites. (Not ready to Karma it yet.) Picture is from my first outing at the range . Not my choice of target but it happened to be there and the 45 left nice holes. No jams or any problems to report. Target was about 10 yards out. Did some one handed shooting too and found the gun to be quite controllable . Now I just have to find a good deal on more ammo .
                ​​​​​

Comment

That is a pretty gun Rampo! I am not a "fan" Kimbers in general but I love my Kimber. It is a pretty gun too! I had been searching long and far for a Dan Wesson Pointman 9 so I could be more like Mason and RC. We were at a gun show and saw the Kimber in a display case. Sue said, "That is a pretty gun." And of course translated that means, "Go ahead and buy it. I love you and I know you want it so why don't you bring it home?"

The Kimber in the box and one of the first targets. (Pay no attention to the powder burns on the paper! Haha!)

Comment

Originally posted by Rampo View Post
                    The Kimber is becoming one of my favorites.
                    Nice Kimber Rampo, Please get a gangbanger man target to shoot at, I really felt sorry for that good looking lady.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Pond Scum View Post
                      I had been searching long and far for a Dan Wesson Pointman 9 so I could be more like Mason and RC.
                      RC has a funny feeling there is a DW PM-9 in your safe that has printed some mighty fine groups. Nice Kimber Pondy, I've got to get to know Sue a little better LOL.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post

RC has a funny feeling there is a DW PM-9 in your safe that has printed some mighty fine groups. Nice Kimber Pondy, I've got to get to know Sue a little better LOL.
                        I bought the Kimber before I found a PM9. Shortly after I found the Kimber DW released another production run and I bought one online from one of DW's competitive shooters. But I saved the Best for Last and now I have 2 PM9's!

Comment

Working...
                        X