Dan Wesson PM9 Targets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan Wesson PM9 Targets

I went to the range yesterday and shot the PM9. And as the saying goes around here .... without pictures it never happened.

Both targets are from 11 yards.

The first target is 30 rounds one handed, shooting leftie. I don't like shooting leftie but I try to do it from time to time.

The second target is 30 rounds, two handed, double taps.

Good shootin', Pondy! How much is the fine for causing damage ON target?
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by gun sane View Post
      Good shootin', Pondy! How much is the fine for causing damage ON target?
      I don't know GS. I haven't been to Silver Bullet in a year .... I just like the all white targets.

Comment

I didn't know Dan Wesson made PM9 Targets.

Considering you shot from your weak side, then doing a double tap, I'd say that was quite respectable.
        In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post
          I didn't know Dan Wesson made PM9 Targets.
          First: Smart a$$!

Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post
          Considering you shot from your weak side, then doing a double tap, I'd say that was quite respectable.
          Thanks! And that wasn't even with my "best" PM9! I'm pretty happy with both targets. I don't mind having 7 or 8 flyers out of 30 on the double taps. They were all good enough to do some damage. Besides there is the old theory that if you put the bullets too close together they just enter the same wound channel and don't do much good.

I have been getting to the range a bit more and I have been practicing point shooting in the basement a little bit with the laser bullet. I am due for an appointment with the optometrist and I have to believe that will help a bit too. I think that I have been with the same prescription for 5-6 years.

Comment

Working...
          X