Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's this Price Look for an AC Compact Commander?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's this Price Look for an AC Compact Commander?

Hey all,

I found a local shop that has some kind of setup with a distributor where you can buy 24/7 and have the items shipped to your FFL and so forth. Anyway, I checked their stock of American Classic 1911's and to my surprise they list both a blued and the 2-tone version as being in stock.

Since I haven't seen these before in shops I have no idea how good, or bad the prices are for these. I wanted to post them and ask you guys what you think of the prices. For the BLUED version they want $650 and the 2-Toned model they want $718.

Thoughts?

When I look at the prices for all the ones they have in stock it did surprise me because I thought they could be bought for less than what you'd pay for a Rock Island. The least expensive one is $546 and they go up to the prices I listed above as those are the most expensive ones they have. I thought they were in the $400's to low $500's and then the Compact Commander being more expensive. Oh well, shows how much I know about this brand of 1911's.

What do you all think? Care to shed any light on pricing for these 1911's?

Thanks all for your time and help.
    Larry

Re: How's this Price Look for an AC Compact Commander?

4years ago when I bought my Amigo ( the compact Officer's size) the prices were in the 4 to 500 range, in fact the Amigo cost me $469.00 out the door at my FFL, ordered from Davidson's Gallery of Guns. If you will look at the GunGenie at Davidson's, they will give you a list of shops in your locality that will have different prices and sometimes you can jawbone with them for a reduced price. 550 to 650 sounds about right for the Commander right now. Bet it goes up significantly after next Tuesday. I love my MetroArms Amigo.

Bill
    W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
    NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

Comment

Those sound like maybe MSRP & they should sell a bit cheaper. Might try to see if they'll deal on the price. R.PH.380 is probably about right on the price & also about them going up. I paid just under $500 for my Commander, but that was awhile back.
      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Fit and finish over Rock Island in night and day . You need to search more

Buds shows American Classic ACCC45B 1911 Compact Commander in black 545 cash
        Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Working...
        X