Stribog ... ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stribog ... ?

no one gives a flyin sideways hoot about the Stribog?

https://grandpower.eagleimportsinc.c...stribog-series

or are we waiting for a IWB paddle holster to come out?

Re: Stribog ... ?

Hasn't been on my radar. AR pistols cost less in both 9mm or 5.56, and I have tons of parts. It's just a matter of economics mostly.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

no buffer stump

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Glisenti View Post
        no buffer stump
        True, but I'd add the brace anyway.

Comment

Only $800, not too shabby.
          Certified Armed Infidel
          كافر

Comment

Well, since you mentioned it, every one of the pistols I have, were bought on the premise that I could carry them, so until a holster is available, no thanks.

Seriously, I'd have been interested in the past, but have sworn off buying any new firearms.
            Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Already have more triggers to pull than fingers. To buy a new gun would have to be a special reason.
              Retired and hunkering in.

Comment

if they build it, you will buy!

i just realized Stribog translates to Oversized Large And Clunky Tec-9

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/772062472

Comment

Except the Stribog sports rails & means for hanging a bunch of bells & whistles on it.
                  Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Wow. Just WOW! What a bunch of "Debbie Downers!"

"No holster. AR's cheaper. Oversize and clunky. Too many "triggers". No buffer stump." BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

This is a gun forum for god's sake. We are supposed to talk each other into buying more guns and ammo!

I just watched the video that Eagle Imports sent out and figured that I needed one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fACLOZfF1Dk&t=973s

I don't have any 9mm carbines and this is sort of like a carbine with the 8" barrel. Yes, no holster ... not a holster style gun but as a pistol I can legally carry it in my car.

I ordered a few extra magazines, buffer adapter, and SB Brace. Now I just need to decide on a suppressor.

Comment

Very cool. I think they're nifty, just not in my economic realm since I have so much AR junk in my parts bin. It has a lot of cool features, especially the built in flip up sights.

Comment

Originally posted by PHMadness View Post
                        Very cool. I think they're nifty, just not in my economic realm since I have so much AR junk in my parts bin. It has a lot of cool features, especially the built in flip up sights.

For the record I'm just messing with you "Debbie Downers." We all have to make our own informed decisions.

I have always stayed away from 9mm monkey guns, 9mm AR carbines, etc. But the video review got me looking. Checked the reviews, specs, AND prices for the MP5 and Sig MPX before buying the Stribog. The Stribog was 1/2 price and it had the 8" barrel. I wanted something a bit longer for this platform. And the reviews I read on the Stribog all said it was 100% reliable. Another very important factor is that I am a big fan of Bersa, Metro Arms, Eagle Imports and Michael Sodini. I know that if I have any issues that Eagle will take care of it.

EDIT:

PS: I am feeling like a rich man today! My very first Medicare Part B card arrived in the mail. I pay $890/month with a $3300 deductible on the "Affordable Health Care Plan" so until I pay about $13,500 in a year I am effectively self insured. On Medicare B with my supplemental it is about $220/month with reasonable co-pays and deductibles. My savings in December and January will pay for the gun, mags, SB brace, and some range ammo! Yes, I am still working. No plans to retire or start collecting Social Security. I can work anywhere with a phone and my laptop so that means I mostly work from home and only go to the shop 1 - 2 days a week. And I can work from Disney too! I am very fortunate.

Comment

I like it, though I'd prefer one with a non-reciprocating charging handle (the A3?). Maybe they'll be available one day.

Comment

I have a similar “Zombie Slayer”- a Glock 21 with a Lone Wolf 6” barrel, muzzle break that looks like it’s from a tank, and two 27 round magazines from S. Korea. No holster for that, either.
                            Certified Armed Infidel
                            كافر

Comment

Nice John_R. Everyone needs something like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X