Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The new Bersa 380 1911 comparison to the EMP

Originally posted by BersaSales View Post
    There is no Bersa 1911 in 380 coming out guys. It is a Llama Micro Max 380 manufactured by Metroarms. It is a really cool gun and the price should be similar to that of the Bersa Thunder 380. So, much less that the Browning, Sig, or Colt single action 380s out there now.
    Is Eagle Imports bringing them in to the USA?? Is you are I think I will have to buy one .... or two!

Comment

There is no Bersa 1911 in 380 coming out guys. It is a Llama Micro Max 380 manufactured by Metroarms. It is a really cool gun and the price should be similar to that of the Bersa Thunder 380. So, much less that the Browning, Sig, or Colt single action 380s out there now.
      Yes, that was mentioned in post #2.

Comment

I'll sign on for 2 right now. When may we expect to see them? I have a very rare vacant spot in one of my safes at the moment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Retired LEO
        NRA Member

Comment

Yes, Eagle Imports will be bringing the Llama line to the USA and has actually been the driving force behind making it happen. We will keep you posted.

Comment

Re: The new Llama Metro 380 1911 comparison to the EMP

Thread title changed to "Llama Metro" but we all know Bud's will call it a Bersa LOL
            In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017
            sigpic

Comment

I just saw the Armscor baby .380 This is not the same gun am I right?

https://us.armscor.com/products/baby-rock-380

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                I just saw the Armscor baby .380 This is not the same gun am I right?

https://us.armscor.com/products/baby-rock-380
                That's the Rock Island "Baby Rock"

The Metro being a 1911 design will have some of the same characteristics as the Baby Rock, but will be closer to the Llama in looks.
                In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017
                sigpic

Comment

It's getting confusing. Baby Rock, Llama/Metro, Browning, all the same but different. And Browning priced themselves way out of the market.
                  Certified Armed Infidel
                  كافر

Comment

Originally posted by John_R View Post
                    It's getting confusing. Baby Rock, Llama/Metro, Browning, all the same but different. And Browning priced themselves way out of the market.
                    Browning is plastic....
                    Shame.

Comment

Colt Mustang. When you absolutely positively must have a mini 1911, accept no substitute...

Comment

Originally posted by Mason View Post
                        Colt Mustang. When you absolutely positively must have a mini 1911, accept no substitute...
                        How reliable Mason? A long while back I think they improved the Mustang. I sure like the Colt Defender. Maybe some day.....
                        Last edited by Beau; 01-20-2015, 12:39 PM.
                        Bersa Thunder .380, Academy model.

Give the Gift of Life.
                        Register to become and organ,tissue, and eye donor:
                        http://www.organdonor.gov/

Comment

Mustang has an aluminum and a plastic version. Then there's Sig's P238, Kimber's Micro, and I think there are others like those.
                          Certified Armed Infidel
                          كافر

Comment

Originally posted by John_R View Post
                            Mustang has an aluminum and a plastic version. Then there's Sig's P238, Kimber's Micro, and I think there are others like those.
                            I do like Kimber's Micro CDP.

Comment

Originally posted by Beau View Post
                              How reliable Mason? A long while back I think they improved the Mustang. I sure like the Colt Defender. Maybe some day.....
                              I've been carrying (and shooting) both my Colt Mustang pocketlite and my Colt Govt Mk IV for years.. Never even a hickup. Super mild recoil and very accurate.. Even for me.. Here is a pic of my herd. 4 of them are old originals and the one in the center is one of the new issues.

Comment

^Nice collection.^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Retired LEO
                                NRA Member

Comment

Working...
                                X