X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "New" Llama?

Originally posted by Michael T View Post
    If any one gets to test one be ME . After all its my board
    Good idea! After you're done we'll have them go around for endurance tests! And when they get to me I keep them 'cause I don't have an export license!

Comment

Guys the new ones are made by Metroarms and are of super good quality. Some folks don't like the idea of using the Llama name, but we have pre-sold a ton of them (way more than we can produce in the first year) and the retailers seem very, very excited about it. Max-1 is shipping now, and Micro-Max ships in February or March.

Comment

Originally posted by k g View Post
        Good idea! After you're done we'll have them go around for endurance tests! And when they get to me I keep them 'cause I don't have an export license!
        Then, KARMA TIME!

Comment

Hurry and get them out there, I want to buy some of the wood grips. They'll have the Llama flame on them I hope,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
          W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?

CERTIFIED ARMED INFIDEL
          NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

"WHEN THE GOVERNMENT TAKES AWAY THE CITIZEN'S RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, IT BECOMS THE CITIZEN'S DUTY TO TAKE AWAY THE GOVERNMENT'S RIGHT TO GOVERN" GEORGE WASHINGTON

Comment

Originally posted by Talonap View Post
            Then, KARMA TIME!
            First dibs!

I've really been thinking about another Range Officer 9 (in high polished stainless for Sunday go to meeting dress )
            And something a lot smaller, Like an LC9S, for carry..
            This is about in the middle.
            Big enough to be a serious big back up and yet small enough for carry.
            Well Armed Christian Soldier!

Comment

Originally posted by cavelamb View Post
              First dibs!

I've really been thinking about another Range Officer 9 (in high polished stainless for Sunday go to meeting dress )
              And something a lot smaller, Like an LC9S, for carry..
              This is about in the middle.
              Big enough to be a serious big back up and yet small enough for carry.
              If you have medium sized hands, they carry and shoot very, very nicely. Almost exactly the same size as a colt 1903. In fact fit the same holster perfectly.
              W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?

CERTIFIED ARMED INFIDEL
              NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

"WHEN THE GOVERNMENT TAKES AWAY THE CITIZEN'S RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, IT BECOMS THE CITIZEN'S DUTY TO TAKE AWAY THE GOVERNMENT'S RIGHT TO GOVERN" GEORGE WASHINGTON

Comment

Originally posted by BersaSales View Post
                Guys the new ones are made by Metroarms and are of super good quality. Some folks don't like the idea of using the Llama name, but we have pre-sold a ton of them (way more than we can produce in the first year) and the retailers seem very, very excited about it. Max-1 is shipping now, and Micro-Max ships in February or March.
                Well, success is not good news for our wallets; but the Llama name has a lot of fans.

Do you have a retailer in Canada?

Comment

Any idea when the Micromax will be available at dealers, I WANT ONE!! Carried one as back up during the famous SE Asia War Games, and never had any problems with it. Should have kept it!
                  Regards
                  Last edited by skoda; 02-01-2016, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the forum skoda. Bersa Sales said it should be shipping this month or next, add 2-3 weeks to get it on the shelves. That is if the unions don't bottle the shipment up at port of entry.
                    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Thanks for the kind greeting mitchr, will be waiting their arrival at my local shop. Can't wait to get my paws on one! Take care.
                      Regards
                      Carl

Comment

I'd like to see it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Retired LEO
                        NRA Member

Comment

there has been a bit of a delay, but we should be seeing the new Micro Max in May at some point. The Max-1 is shipping now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mason View Post
                            I think it's a big mistake re using such a tainted name. Those early Lamas were total junk and people still pucker up when they hear that name.. It would be like calling a new car line the Edsel..

or or like calling a new President "Clinton"..
                            I faintly remember the actor Fernando Llamas. He wasn't so great either.
                            Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Very good explanations about old Llama's quality here:
                              http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/i...p/t-39043.html

It was Bill Clinton's fault.
                              Last edited by k g; 06-26-2016, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by k g View Post
                                Very good explanations about Llama quality here:
                                http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/i...p/t-39043.html

It was Bill Clinton's fault.

Those pistols and company long gone. This is a totally new ball game These are made by Metro Arms in Philippines . Nothing in common with the old Llama company except the name .

So we don't give a crap about bill and even less about the hag lying wife Hillary the wicked witch .
                                Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Working...
                                X