"New" Llama?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "New" Llama?

Yes. I edited my post to reflect on the age of the reference and the products concerned.

Still I wish the new ones had a different model name, it would avoid such misunderstanding. Nothing wrong with the brand itself. I like them and I am careful to inspect them, like every other used guns.

Comment

I had good Llama's in the 1960's and 70's . Had a Commander size in early 1990's that worked .But the one I bought around 2000 was a POS and nothing could make it work.
      Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

My 1997 Llama Micromax 380 works beautifully. I'm just waiting for the wooden grips to get out so I can buy some of them from MA. Still Haven't seen a Metro Arms Micromax anywhere yet. Did get a :Baby Rock" magazine to see if it was compatible with my Llama and works perfectly.
        W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?

CERTIFIED ARMED INFIDEL
        NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

"WHEN THE GOVERNMENT TAKES AWAY THE CITIZEN'S RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, IT BECOMS THE CITIZEN'S DUTY TO TAKE AWAY THE GOVERNMENT'S RIGHT TO GOVERN" GEORGE WASHINGTON

Comment

I bought a Llama Max 1 LF (long frame) 45 new in 2002 and, I have to say, it must be one of Llama's better examples. Good reliable pistol. I can't wait to get one of the new edition Llamas.

Comment

I just saw this thread and was wondering what has been happening with the new Llama line. I haven't seen or heard anything about them except here. That 380 would be a great pistol for my wife. Are they hitting shelves yet? Any big box stores gonna be carrying them, like Academy or Dunham's? I will be looking for them.

Comment

Llama Max-1 45 is shipping to customers now, and has been for about 60 days. Max-1 38super coming in the fall. Llama Micro-Max 380 supposed to start shipping late-July/early August. So far, Academy is the only big box to commit to carrying the Llama line of pistols. I am sure there will be more.

Comment

Good news, thanks.

Comment

Davidson's has it listed under Metro Arms.
                  Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

They are being manufactured by Metroarms.

Comment

http://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php?search_for=Llama

$455

No more excuse!

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post
                        The new model is called the "DALAI"
                        good one, RC...i can see advertising now......Dalai, The First Name in 1911s.

TB
                        Trying to use fact & logic to sway the opinion of someone with an agenda is a complete waste of time & energy.

Comment

Been waiting quite a while for them now.

Comment

Welcome Tish. Looks like Davidsons has some.

https://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/...&zipcode=75647
                            Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

irunguns seems to have some ".38 Sup's" for $473.I really wish they had changed the name. I made a web search to see if they were coming up used. It's going to be a bitch to educate people about the two different productions. It was difficult enough with the original company's eras.

Comment

Originally posted by k g View Post
                                ...I really wish they had changed the name...
                                Are you saying you don't want to do a web search for "used llamas"? Never know what kind of response that would get.
                                Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Working...
                                X