No announcement yet.

"New" Llama?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about mil-spec, at least US, but that is one purdy gun. Puts me in mind of "I Fall To Pieces"...
    W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

Originally posted by Pond Scum View Post

The trigger on the Micro Max is INCREDIBLE! ABSOLUTELY SMOOTH, and a VERY clean break! AND did I mention the sights are just AMAZING?? I like fiber sights and the site picture on the Micro Max is BY FAR the BEST sights on any small pistol that I have EVER seen.
      That right there is AWESOME! And judging by the target the accuracy is nothing but OUTSTANDING.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Pond Scum View Post
        The trigger on the Micro Max is INCREDIBLE! ABSOLUTELY SMOOTH, and a VERY clean break! AND did I mention the sights are just AMAZING?? I like fiber sights and the site picture on the Micro Max is BY FAR the BEST sights on any small pistol that I have EVER seen.
        I concur with all of this 100%! And mine has this same degree of accuracy. The trigger break is just as clean and crisp as that of my $2,000.00 1911 45 with its super-excellent 3lb trigger job, but the Micro-Max is more like 6lbs, probably actually better for adrenaline-soaked incidents. The sights are EXCELLENT for target work! The front blade fits very tightly into the rear notch with VERY little daylight either side. To help get a faster combat sight picture, I am pondering taking one of my gunsmithing files and widening the rear notch just a tad. Haven't done it yet and probably won't. I might add that handling the gun tells you that it is a very high-quality little gun! And, for me, it points very naturally. I have no problem consistently picking the gun up off the bench and emptying a magazine into an 8-inch circle shoot-n-see target at 10 yards from belt level with one hand!

At 7/8 size of course it isn't milspec. DUH!.

Comment

Working...
        X