Apparent recall on the Llama Micro-Max 380

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Don_Loud ,

Thanks for the input. Hopefully you will get satisfaction soon. Please keep us updated.
    regards jab
    Long story short, jab is a male.
    Active member in Bersa Forums since 03-13-2005.

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat don_loud & thanks for the update. I would think that finding the solution & repairing all the recalls, would take some time, more than just a normal warranty repair. In another sub forum here, we are hearing 6 months to a year for routine repairs for other manufacturers.
      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Thank You all for your support. I fully intend on keeping you guys in the loop on this one.
        I am really looking forward to getting the new pistol in a few weeks!

Don_Loud
        Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

Comment

All,

Just a quick note here, posting on 9/6/19, with the current updates...

8/16/19: I wrote and heard from the folks at Eagle, at that time they stated : "We are still hoping to see something soon. Samples should be arriving soon for testing. Then replacement would arrive soon after."

8/21/19: I asked how the replacement would be distributed back to folks like myself (recall that I sent mine in to repair back in April, it will NEVER be returned), the answer was "The replacements will go to American Arsenal and Armory first then to your dealer. We have some samples coming next week so hopefully these test perfectly."

9/5/19: I asked how the testing came out, and inquired about the delivery time line... to date, no answer back.

Will post when I hear more from them.

Don_Loud

Comment

All,

It is 9/11/19, 18 years since the attack, and I have just heard back from the fine folks at Eagle Imports. As you may recall, the week of August 26th, the "test samples" were supposed to arrive and be tested. I inquired a week later as to how that testing went... here is the answer I received today... drum roll please...
            "Good Morning,
            We have not heard good or bad....so I am taking that as a good sign? Hopefully, we will hearing something soon.
            Thank you for your patience."

As Sonny & Cher famously said... "and the beat goes on..."

Don_Loud

Comment

Well, it's been 3 months since this thread was started. I once had a pistol in a warranty shop for 7 months because the staked front sight went missing at the range. Things happen & we just hafta roll with the punches.
              Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
              X