RC Gets a Gift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RC Gets a Gift

My neighbor Lou served with the Big Red 1 in Vietnam. His unit actually landed one month before I did in July 1965, I hit the ground in August.

As a 50th anniversary gift he got me this new camouflage hat with a set of wings. We don't tell war stories we just have a good time together.

I also got married in July just a few days before shipping out so July was my 50th wedding anniversary.

Now I received this hat on another big 50. [emoji3]

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Re: RC Gets a Gift

Really nice RC! You can't beat good friends!

Comment

Congratulations on a fine hat......and most will never know what it means to you.
      Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Double your pleasure, double your fun doesn't just apply to chewing gum. A BIG TWO-TIME CONGRATS, RC!

Well, not that 'Nam was a pleasure, but the honor cap is. And marriage is always fun.
        Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

I was with the Red 1 when I got my VC pop up target badge
          Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

I'm sure you will wear it with pride RC..
            Originally posted by gun sane View Post
            And marriage is always fun.
            Is the missus looking over your shoulder GS??
            A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Originally posted by gun sane View Post
              Double your pleasure, double your fun doesn't just apply to chewing gum. A BIG TWO-TIME CONGRATS, RC!

Well, not that 'Nam was a pleasure, but the honor cap is. And marriage is always fun.

Mason and I look at marriage like buying a new bike. Its fun when knew but after couple years of wear. Time to look for a newer model
              Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Originally posted by Michael T View Post
                Mason and I look at marriage like buying a new bike. Its fun when knew but after couple years of wear. Time to look for a newer model
                I've posted this before and didn't get It bears repeating for the newbies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxnui77xQOQ
                Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Working...
                X