Prayer During Pandemic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer During Pandemic

Let all of us forgiven by grace Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.” Galatians 6:2

A Prayer to use during this time:

Heavenly Father,
    Our nation is partly closed down to impede the spread of the virus and partly in overdrive to deal with the healthcare and economic impact. Many are confused and afraid with changes every day. Many are tired of staying home. Some are working overtime to deal with the crisis.
    Father, grant comfort for frustration and peace in place of fear.

Our President, Vice President, governors, mayors and representatives are working to keep us updated and safeguard us as much as they can. Grant them the strength and diligence they need for this task.
    Bless doctors, researchers and all medical professionals as they treat all illnesses and work to develop cure and vaccines.

Most of all remind us that you govern all things in heaven and on earth for the good of them that love you and that nothing can separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen.

Amen and amen.
    W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
    NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

Comment

Originally posted by FakeBersaName View Post
      Most of all remind us that you govern all things in heaven and on earth for the good of them that love you and that nothing can separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen.
      We do thank God for all those He has called to the front with their skills in medicine, leadership and wisdom for the economy. Yet your last plea goes to the heart of where our true strength is.

"This is what the LORD says: 'The wise person should not boast in his wisdom; the strong should not boast in his strength; the wealthy should not boast in his wealth. But the one who boasts should boast in this: that he understands and knows me —that I am the LORD, showing faithful love, justice, and righteousness on the earth, for I delight in these things.' " Jer. 9:23-24.

Those who know the LORD and are aligned with His purposes can withstand any enemy which comes against them.

Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Working...
      X