• Show
Clear All

It's Easter

An song I picked up off another forum.

https://youtu.be/j7xQpbQzfSA
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Thank you, mitchr! And a happy Easter to everyone this morning. He is risen!
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Happy Easter! Thinking about watching Pastor Jeffress at First Baptist in Dallas this morning. Trump said he was going to being watching his service...... So does this make me Presidential or does it make me a Texican???

Comment

Originally posted by Pond Scum View Post
        Happy Easter! Thinking about watching Pastor Jeffress at First Baptist in Dallas this morning. Trump said he was going to being watching his service...... So does this make me Presidential or does it make me a Texican???
        Why, Yes.

All kidding aside, Happy Easter. Celebrate the Resurrection and our promise of salvation.
        W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
        NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

Comment

I hope this tune doesn't step on anyone's ecclesiastical toes. But this is the kind we hear in these parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdWGABN13MM

Comment

Originally posted by Pond Scum View Post
            Happy Easter! Thinking about watching Pastor Jeffress at First Baptist in Dallas this morning.
            Got overruled by a stronger force in the home.

We watched Franklin Graham broadcasting from Central Park. I've really gained a ton of respect for Franklin in the last few years. He is becoming a powerful force in his own right.

Comment

Happy Easter everyone!

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son"

Thank you Jesus......

Ralph

Comment

Easter Devotion: https://nam12.safelinks.protection.o...%3D&reserved=0

Comment

That was a great message, FBN. I've never heard the passage of Israel's deliverance in Exodus coupled with the Christ's resurrection...and this is my 38th Easter in walking with Jesus. It's amazing how you can glean so much from the OT. It's like a finely woven tapestry. You can pull on a thread in Genesis and something will pucker up in Revelation.

Incidentally, we had a Red Sea moment late Easter evening when that gully-washing, frog-choking storm passed through East Tennessee. A red muddy stream jumped the banks of a drainage ditch on our property border and almost got to the house. The Princess and I prayed that the Lord would stop it from rising and sure enough, about five minutes later the rain slacked and the water began to recede. It saved a neighbor's house, too.

We lost electrical power after that but it came on this morning. It's a Bible fact.....All power is given to Jesus!

Comment

Thanks, gun sane. "It's amazing how you can glean so much from the OT. It's like a finely woven tapestry. You can pull on a thread in Genesis and something will pucker up in Revelation."

so true, so true. Jesus said we are "slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken". Most don't realize how slow we really are. When it comes to worldly things, it is like we all have a PHD in 'things of the flesh' but when it comes to the things of God, we ride the short bus and need special education. Every chapter, every passage of Scripture is about Christ in some way; directly, indirectly or in some foreshadowing way. But it really is all about Him and what He came to give. The Rock that was with them in wilderness, the Rock from which they drank--"the Rock was Christ", 1 Corinthians 10:1-4.

Comment

That power outage seems to have been pretty wide spread. We also lost power Sunday evening & back on some time between 8 & 10 AM.
                      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
                      X