Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Want a Rib?

Originally posted by groberts View Post
    I beg the mods to please close this thread. It is driving me nuts. I had all my teeth pulled a few weeks ago and I can only eat soup and cream of wheat. AND I LOVE RIBS.
    LOL, As an Administrator I can override that request. Also TuxAir is waiting on his batch of MOUTH WATERING ribs.

I will make you an offer, when you heal up and find yourself down this way I will make you an all you can eat BBQ RIB dinner.
    In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post
      LOL, As an Administrator I can override that request. Also TuxAir is waiting on his batch of MOUTH WATERING ribs.

I will make you an offer, when you heal up and find yourself down this way I will make you an all you can eat BBQ RIB dinner.
      Let me make this clear... That is an offer you cannot refuse.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by groberts View Post
        I beg the mods to please close this thread. It is driving me nuts. I had all my teeth pulled a few weeks ago and I can only eat soup and cream of wheat. AND I LOVE RIBS.
        Best way to toughen up those gums, is to use them!

Seriously, I never had any problem with my upper, but kept getting sore spots under the partial on the bottom. I realized that I only took the upper out to sleep, but the only time I put the lower in, was when I had a tough chewing job. When I started leaving it in, I got used to having all those teeth in my mouth & found that I got fewer sore spots also.
        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post

I'll take you up on that. When I heal I'll be wanting a bunch of them too. Thanks,
          Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
            Best way to toughen up those gums, is to use them!

Seriously, I never had any problem with my upper, but kept getting sore spots under the partial on the bottom. I realized that I only took the upper out to sleep, but the only time I put the lower in, was when I had a tough chewing job. When I started leaving it in, I got used to having all those teeth in my mouth & found that I got fewer sore spots also.
            It's only been a month and I have sore spots in both upper and lower. I also still have some exposed bone in the lower jaw that will take a while for the gums to heal over. The radiation treatment on my throat really did a number on my gums and that with the chemo set my immune system back some so we know it's going to take a while. The good think is I'm losing weight again.
            Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

You definitely have more going on than I did. I lucked out with my cancer & didn't have to do the radiation/chemo. Hope you recover soon. That's not a good way to lose weight.
              Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Best ribs I've found were at Longhorn Steakhouse in Shelton Connecticut. Those really did melt in you mouth - you didn't need teeth
                Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Working...
                X