Real robbery real shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real robbery real shooting

People you need to watch this. I can't believe the people in this video.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...elan-bank.html
    Last edited by Michael T; 01-18-2016, 03:15 PM.
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Re: Real robbery real shooting

Looks like the onlookers were afraid he was going to shoot them also. 'Course, he acted weird afterwards, like he was daring anyone to say anything.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

From the language tags on the video, it looks like Mexico and the defender may be a cop. Civilians aren't allowed to carry there and this guy has been well trained. My takeaway lesson is to distract the perp, back away and look for an obstacle to hide your draw. Thanks for posting, MT.
      Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

If you can real hillbilly It says where and not mexico.
        Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

Originally posted by Michael T View Post
          If you can real hillbilly It says where and not mexico.
          Venezuela..Mexico......the only difference is the dictator and color of salsa.
          Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by gun sane View Post
            Venezuela..Mexico......the only difference is the dictator and color of salsa.
            How you know the color of the salsa is different. You never been out of TN . Have you ever been to Nashville or Memphis I mean their in you state.
            Certified Armed Infidel

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

coming soon to your local branch, acting weird after the shot, smart guy + using the column for cover on his 6. 1 down don't mean it's over

we have both colors of salsa here, order Christmas & get both!

Comment

I like the green, not as sweet.

It also says he's an undercover cop. Bad decision by the BG, pickin' a cop out of all those people.
                Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Right at the end of the video it looked like he gave the BG a helluva kick, guess he wanted to make sure he was dead.

Comment

Working...
                  X