• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alaska Outfitter Defends Fishermen from Raging Grizzly with 9mm Pistol

I wonder if this guy has trouble walking or sitting

https://www.americanhunter.org/artic...th-9mm-pistol/
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Re: Alaska Outfitter Defends Fishermen from Raging Grizzly with 9mm Pistol

More cojones than brains

Sent from here to there by me using smoke signals
    W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

The Great Smoky Mountains are pretty much trampled by tourists so wildlife living around the public areas react to humans about like animals do in zoos. Seen one seen 'em all. Yet every now and then an idiot will rile up a bear in the Smokies, usually by trying to get closeup "adorable" photos of a mom and her cubs to show the folks back in Ohio. There are also times that a bear will run away from home but soon get tired of big city life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaiMzhfqA8g

A $50 can of bear spray is the best defense you can pack along the trails to prevent permanent injury to the bears and not scare the tourists who might see a gun on your hip.
      Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

I decided to take my Smith & Wesson 3953 DAO 9mm, rather than the S&W 629 .44 Mag. Mountain Gun I have carried for the past 25 years,
        So he decided to change pistols that day . Guess he's to be faulted for that ? How many here leave the big gun home sometimes and take a 25 or 22 just to run to store.
        Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

I sometimes take the 380, but take the plus so I have more than a dozen in the first loading.
          W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
          NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEIGqD80N6U
            Last edited by gun sane; 09-02-2016, 02:15 PM. Reason: Indicate source

Comment

Poor kitty. He was out numbered.
              Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
              X