Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking for an EDC flashlight recommendation

Originally posted by bcrtops View Post
    Plus battery led lanterns for power outages (don't stink like our kerosene & propane units).
    Me too. Costco was selling GE led lanterns for $19.99. I have a total of 6 now.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Lights are like guns, lots of good stuff out there.

My bad guy light next to my gun on the nightstand is a 2000 lumen Fenix. If I hit your eyes you will go blind of at least ten seconds.

Just look at its throw.

Takes two 18650's
      Last edited by Reginald Carstairs; 05-05-2017, 12:45 PM.
      In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

You guys think I'm not a junky look at my home charging station. A drawer feed by an electrical connection through the back. Phones, ipads, lights, clocks, metal detectors, and, and, and ......

Also, all my computers, TV's DVR's and hidden camera's are backed up with separate CyberPower 2500's due to power surges here.

Last edited by Reginald Carstairs; 05-05-2017, 12:57 PM.

Comment

One of my best chargers is digital. As I post this it is topping off two 18650's

As I took this photo they turned green and the current meter went to zero. Always buy protected flow batteries.

Comment

I have a Stanley 3-in-1. has a tripod and each light is removable from the "holder" it has 3 on-off buttons for when you remove one, otherwise one button turns on all 3 lights.

https://www.amazon.com/Stanley-95-15.../dp/B001DV7PBW

Comment

I like and carry a lot of AAA lights, currently I pocket carry a Fenix L0D as my pocket emergency light used seldom to retain full battery life. A companion light is normally one of three penlights carried in my jacket, either an Inova penlight, Minimag AAA or Olight OPen and these are used for my morning inspections and the majority of my daily flashlight needs. I really like the carry profile of AAA lights. For a brighter, 300 lumen "tac" type light at night I often carry a Shining Beam I-Mini convertible AA/CR123 light, switch bodies and you can go between battery types. I carry both bodies in my GHB, and the light itself is carried in the second pouch of a dual mag pouch normally. I like its ability to pick exactly what brightness level it defaults too.

Comment

Working...
              X