Numerous Errors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Numerous Errors

I have seen numerous errors already but they seem to be minor inconveniences so far
    sigpic
    1,000 Posts on Bersatalk.com

Originally posted by diskdoctr View Post
    I have seen numerous errors already but they seem to be minor inconveniences so far
    Talkin 'bout ma spellin?;)

Bill
    W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?

CERTIFIED ARMED INFIDEL
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

"WHEN THE GOVERNMENT TAKES AWAY THE CITIZEN'S RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, IT BECOMS THE CITIZEN'S DUTY TO TAKE AWAY THE GOVERNMENT'S RIGHT TO GOVERN" GEORGE WASHINGTON

Comment

AG went to down load something at server and that apears to have been the cause. I had a couple and went panic also.
      Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

" Internal server error 500" awhile ago.
        Old board 's working fine today :)
        jr

Comment

I had board lock up on me two times now but I remained cool..

Cool as FXW when I get home late after a romp with the boys on our bikes.

Comment

Had a couple of freak things during this session but it always rebounded well.
            Think before you speak.

Comment

Working...
            X