Can't Open A Link

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Open A Link

Just tried to open link on The Snowman Cam & will not open. Tried the one GS gave in his Bogart A Revolver thread, would not open. Logged out of Bersa Chat & as a non member, can do it. Logged back in & still can't???
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
    Just tried to open link on The Snowman Cam & will not open. Tried the one GS gave in his Bogart A Revolver thread, would not open. Logged out of Bersa Chat & as a non member, can do it. Logged back in & still can't???
    I just checked your credentials in Admin. all look correct. you should be able to get links. To be able to go to a link as a non-user throws a kink into this. I 'll need to throw this one back to TuxAir.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post

I just checked your credentials in Admin. all look correct. you should be able to get links. To be able to go to a link as a non-user throws a kink into this. I 'll need to throw this one back to TuxAir.
      Does it work on Martha's computer?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

I can't do much from work. But if someone can duplicate the problem, I will likely delete that thread and make a new one.

(Some of the longer topics did not transfer well during the move. This topic could be one of those)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
          Originally posted by TuxAir
          But if someone can duplicate the problem, I will likely delete that thread and make a new one.
          Both opened just fine for me....

Long story short, jab is a male.
          Active member in Bersa Forums since 03-13-2005.

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

They work for me.
            Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

After I posted this, tried several times. Opened up fine once, then quit again. Marty had the same problem. Let me check it again this morning & I'll let you know.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Okay, really weird! Just went to GS thread on Bogart A Revolver & opened fine. Went to Snowman Cam & would not open. Back to GS's thread & now it won't open! Computers have always seemed to do weird things around me. At work, other employees didn't even like for me to walk by their desk when they were on the computer!

TuxAir, don't know if it has any bearing, but you told me the "HTML" should stay on. Mine seems to want to stay off. I've selected HTML On - Convert Linebreaks, several times, but the next time I think to look at it, it'll say "off".

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Well, something is really screwed up now! Went to another forum & couldn't open any links on it. Cleared recent history, but didn't help. Now can't open links, regardless of logged in or not! Just tried it on Marty's computer & worked fine! I give up!

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Appears I may have picked up a virus, or something. I'll sic my "IT" person, Marty on it.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
                    X