Where’s the Login button?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where’s the Login button?

I recently changed my password. Now with Firefox on my Windows 10 PC there’s nowhere to click to log in. It works on my phone, but not my PC.
    Certified Armed Infidel
    كافر

The Microsoft Edge browser is the same way, no login button.
    Certified Armed Infidel
    كافر

Comment

In the upper right side of screen- do you have notifications, and messages? If so?....is there another category or icon besides that? if so- clickon it and see whats there?
      Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by brojohn View Post
        In the upper right side of screen- do you have notifications, and messages? If so?....is there another category or icon besides that? if so- clickon it and see whats there?
        Yea.. Since I'm always logged in the right side of those 3 buttons is my username. I would guess that's where the login is. And I use Edge.

Right above the DONATE button.
        Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

It should look something like this when you are not logged in. This is at the upper right, very top of the page.

image_8954.png

And when you are logged in.... (You will not have the "Edit Site" option.)

Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 6.04.46 PM.png
          Last edited by TuxAir; 06-14-2019, 05:33 PM.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

Ok, I finally see it. It's in a bar the whole width of my screen, unlike the actual forum width, and it's the exact same shade of gray that my bookmarks tool bar is, so it was perfectly camouflaged.
            Certified Armed Infidel
            كافر

Comment

Glad you got it sorted.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

Working...
              X