Site Evaluation from a Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site Evaluation from a Newbie

I believe the Bersa 380 is the best pistol for close encounter defense and if necessary, offense. The accuracy and power of current ammunition is quite sufficient for the need.

Having said that, I have found that pretty much anything that can be said about the 380 has been said on this forum. Except for the forum games, I am the top contributor this week for all other posts on the forum. I've noticed on some topics there are a lot of "stickies".

I plan on contributing to almost all topics in hopes of generating a dialog among members. I also find it difficult to determin what is new and what I have read. When I view a topic I have seen before, it goes back to the first post, not where I left off.

One more thing. I have yet to find where I can put in a signature on my bio.

Just observations - so far.
    2A Patriot

Try clicking on your name at the top right. USER SETTINGS - ACCOUNT TAB --> Conversation Detail Options --> Edit signature.
    There is a option to display most recent posts first there too. USER SETTINGS - -> ACCOUNT TAB --> Conversation Detail Options --> under Display Mode option select "Latest Activity".

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you.
    Last edited by TuxAir; 05-29-2021, 09:00 PM.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Newt View Post

I plan on contributing to almost all topics in hopes of generating a dialog among members. I also find it difficult to determin what is new and what I have read. When I view a topic I have seen before, it goes back to the first post, not where I left off.
      Nice. There are a whole lot of really smart people on this forum that have years of hands on experience. Always good to have more contributions.!

Comment

Originally posted by TuxAir View Post
        Try clicking on your name at the top right. USER SETTINGS - ACCOUNT TAB --> Conversation Detail Options --> Edit signature.
        There is a option to display most recent posts first there too. USER SETTINGS - -> ACCOUNT TAB --> Conversation Detail Options --> under Display Mode option select "Latest Activity".

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you.
        Thanks, but I don't see my name at the top right. When I do go to user settings, account tab by clicking on my Who's Online icon, I don't see a section called Conversation Detail Options. I actually don't see any place to login or logout Am I logged in?
        2A Patriot

Comment

OK, I got it now. I surely overlooked that little bar at the top. I feel better now. This forum is a bit different from all others I am on so I just have to learn and get used to it.

Thanks again, all.
          2A Patriot

Comment

Working...
          X