recommendations on warranty service experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

recommendations on warranty service experience

Hi everybody, got me a Llama Micromax.380acp and even though it was a little difficult to get a good grip on, was enjoying it on its first trip to the range when on the 4th magazine out of the box, the slide locked up. It will not move backwards...luckily, it was empty...since Mr. Wolfgang is not available anymore, I'd like to have some recommendations on service centers...thank you.

First, I'd contact Eagle Imports with the S/N. There was a recall on a couple shipments. If yours is included, may take different handling than sending into a warranty center.

Also in this section, is a sub forum of warranty feedback. Since they dropped Wolfgang, I'm not sure if anyone has experience with the ones left.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Neither Eagle nor Oregon has passed a law against Wolfgang working on guns. Perhaps your Micromax problem can be resolved with something as simple as an adjustment. Send him an email at [email protected] and get his excellent advice. I'd much rather gamble a few bucks on shipping before I'd let a stranger monkey with it.
      Last edited by gun sane; 08-19-2019, 01:22 PM.
      Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Something similar happened to my Metro Arms 1911, only it had a round in the chamber. I kept messing with it until it finally let me operate the slide & unload it. Sent it to Royce, but true to his nature, would not tell me what was wrong with it. The excuse I got was they didn't want folks becoming "gunsmiths". That tells me it was something easy to fix, but I haven't a clue to suggest what you should look for. Maybe something like pulling the thumb safety & examining it real well.

Couldn't even get an estimate of time to fix it, shipped it without telling me, via UPS - no signature required! Luckily, it came the morning that we were leaving on a trip. Otherwise, it would have sat on our porch for a week, available for anyone to pick up.
        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
        X